Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Virtually paralyzed and ignored.

After a month of really bad paralysis I made it in to Sooke. I think December 14 2023 was the last day before this latest until today, bout of paralysis that I could do anything. 

I HAVE REPEATEDLY TOLD MY MEDICAL PRACTICIONERS AND MANY OTHER PERSONS THAT IF I UNDERTAKE AN ACTIVITY ON DAY ONE, I AM NOT FIT TO ACCOMPLISH ANOTHER ACTIVITY UNTIL DAY FOUR.


 A page on how I feel December 15 2023:  This is today's entry among the 100 or "Apage on how I feel" so titled and dated in my 'Document files'. 


After many days of Virtual Paralysis I was active yesterday for an hour or so. I attached a string of lights to the C-can. I had to stand on the ladder, place and secure the light string and affix  3 ties.


Today I at first could not straighten my back from "reverse arch spasm" sufficiently to be able to get out of bed, I had to lay there not moving. Now when I do stand to do bathroom or kitchen activity I have to lean on something or if  I close my eyes I have more standing up strength. Sitting held in place by wedging legs and arms allows more and longer useful time , to write or eat or drink. I usually last only two minutes up on my feet and not just today, This happens a lot during a period of post collapse recovery. 

 I googled "paralysis, and I was offered among other things:


Why do I feel paralyzed?

Paralysis is one of the ways our body responds to stress, and there's ways to manage it. Living with anxiety engages your autonomic nervous system (ANS), also known as the fight, flight, or freeze response. The “freeze” response can feel like paralysis — physical, emotional, or cognitive.Apr 25, 2022.      

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE THE POLICE COULD BE HERE.

THEY MADE A POINT OF TELLING ME THAT THEY COULD COME HERE ANYTIME, 24/7.

My energy is sapped by stress and anxiety according to the Googled quote.  I feel I have to be alert for an imminent raid at any time. There is also a debilitating factor caused by the anguish I feel at having my homestead despoiled physically and at the loss of the quiet enjoyment of my property.


POSTSCRIPT:

PERHAPS WHAT I CALL "VIRTUAL PARALYSIS IS PARESIS? THIS CAME UP ON A GOOGLE PAGE.

Paralysis vs Paresis: Key Differences

Paralysis and paresis have distinct characteristics that help differentiate between the two. The main difference between paralysis and paresis are as follows:

  • Degree of Loss: The main difference between paresis and paralysis is the degree of muscle function loss. Paralysis is characterized by complete or severe muscle weakness in the affected area. In contrast, paresis is characterized by partial weakness or reduced muscle strength in the affected body areas.
    Another key difference between paralysis and paresis is that paralysis can cause loss of sensation and reflexes in the affected area, while paresis only affects muscle strength and control. Paresis may also cause muscle twitching or cramping, whereas paralysis does not.
  • Symptom Severity: The symptoms of paresis are typically less severe than those of paralysis. Individuals with paresis may experience weakness or difficulty moving a particular muscle or muscle group, while individuals with paralysis may not be able to move the affected muscle at all.
  • Potential for Recovery: While paralysis may be permanent, paresis is often reversible with proper treatment. In paralysis, the damage to the muscle or nerves controlling the muscle may be too severe for recovery. However, in the case of paresis, with physical therapy or other interventions, individuals with paresis may be able to regain full muscle function.  

AFTER MY TRIP TO SOOKE TODAY JANUARY 29 2024THIS IS HOW I WAS AFFLICTED BY PARALYSIS, UNABLE TO MOVE AND I WILL HAVE TO LAY DOWN  AGAIN NOW.













No comments:

Post a Comment